Freeplay values the trust that our customers, associates and representatives place in us when they give us personal information. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance and endeavor to manage personal information. This policy applies to customer information we collect through our website.
Information we collect
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our website. Our main purpose is to provide you with a seamless personalized experience while using our services. We may collect technical information such as your computer's operating system and browser type, the path you take through our website etc.
Such information however is not personally identifiable.
- Managing cookies
What are Cookies
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. We use "cookies" on our website so that we can provide continuous and more personalized information for you. If you want to read more on Cookies and how to control and delete them, we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. Currently we operate an 'implied consent' policy which means that we assume you are satisfied with this usage.
How to enable cookies for your browser
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click the "Under the Hood" tab.
4. Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
5. Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog and select "Allow local data to be set"
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click on the gear-wheel icon at the top right of the browser window.
2. Click "Internet Options".
3. Select the "Privacy" tab.
4. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
5. Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to "Use custom settings for history".
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on "Privacy", check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
For all other browsers, please consult your documentation.
How to disable cookies
If you are not satisfied, then you should delete Freeplay Energy cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari). Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We're giving you this information to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using Freeplay Energy website. We know you'd expect nothing less from us.
- Third-party cookies we use
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. All data is not personally identifiable. Read more on Google's privacy overview regarding its analytics service at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
UserVoice – this tool is for us to capture user feedback. You should be able to see the brown rectangle in the bottom right hand corner of the website. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about UserVoice on their site at http://www.uservoice.com/
Social buttons On many of the pages of the site you will see 'social buttons'. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook 'Like', and LinkedIn 'Share'. In order for these buttons to work, and connect them to the relevant social networks, there are scripts from domains outside of Freeplay Energy. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on Freeplay's site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting Freeplay Energy, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don't click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
- How we use your information
Freeplay uses your information to offer and provide our services and to support our core business functions. Some examples include:
• To fulfill your requests for services and communicate with you about those requests
• To complete your email sign up process
• To administer surveys
• To send you information about our services and promotions
• To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Some emails that we send you are tracked so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site but we do not know who has clicked so the data is anonymous e.g. our monthly newsletter. We use an opt-in standard for all the data collected, meaning we will only send you emails with your express consent. We also use an opt-out standard which means you always have the option to unsubscribe from our email newsletter.
Freeplay Energy Ltd
10th Floor, 6 Mitre Passage
Please get in touch with us if you have feedback or questions.